Casa Grande, AZ
Casa Grande (Spanish for Big House) is city in Pinal County, approximately halfway between Phoenix and Tucson in the U.S. state of Arizona. According to 2010 Census, the population of the city is 48,571. It is named after the Casa Grande Ruins National Monument, which is actually located in Coolidge.
Casa Grande was founded in 1879 during the Arizona mining boom and became Incorporated in 1915. It was named after the Hohokam ruins at the nearby Casa Grande Ruins National Monument.
A major railroad terminated in Casa Grande, which was originally named "Terminus".