About This Place
Anderson Park, or A.L. Anderson Park, was named after Alphonse L. "Andy" Anderson, the former mayor of Gulfport and the Pinellas County Commissioner from 1959 to 1971. The park was established by Anderson himself during his tenure on the commission. Anderson Park offers fishing access to Salmon Bay, a boat ramp that is open daily, boardwalks, nature trails, a dog park, a playground, rest rooms and nine picnic areas. It features hilly terrain, wooded areas and vistas which overlook both Salmon Bay and Lake Tarpon.
|Nice to Know||
|Find Related Places||Parks|
|Verified||Claim This Business|