About This Place
Stevensville is a village in Berrien County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The village lies within Lincoln Township. The population was 1,191 at the 2000 census.
The village was platted in the 1840s by Thomas Stevens, who was a prominent banker from Niles, Michigan, and owned a large tract of land in the area. A.D. Brown made a later addition, and in 1893 the village was incorporated. In 1906, Stevensville's population was 250.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1.0 square miles (2.7 km²), all land.