Prinsburg is a city in Kandiyohi County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 497 at the 2010 census.
Prinsburg was originally platted in 1886 by Martin Prins, a partner in the Dutch real estate firm Prins and Zwanenburg. Prins and another business partner, Theodore Koch, began offering land for sale in and around Prinsburg beginning in 1885, and the town appeared shortly thereafter.
The city of Prinsburg was incorporated as a village in June 1952.