Geraldine is a town in Chouteau County, Montana, United States. The population was 284 at the 2000 census. The area around the town is an agricultural, largely wheat-producing region.
Geraldine was originally created as a stop on the Milwaukee Road railroad. It was named for Almira Geraldine Rockefeller (or perhaps her daughter, Ethel Geraldine Rockefeller Dodge), the wife of William Rockefeller, the director of the railroad at the time .
The town's wood-constructed railroad depot, built in 1913, has been restored in recent years and now contains displays on the history of the area.