Midland Park, NJ
Midland Park is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 census, the borough's population was 7,128.
Midland Park was incorporated as a borough on September 6, 1894, at the height of the "Boroughitis" craze then sweeping through Bergen County that led to the creation of over two dozen new municipalities in the county in that one year alone. The new borough consisted of portions of both Franklin Township and Ridgewood Township. The borough expanded in April 1920 by adding an additional part of Franklin Township. In a referendum held on June 9, 1931, Midland Park acquired additional land from Wyckoff Township (which until 1926 had been known as Franklin Township).
Midland Park is located at 40°59′35″N 74°08′34″W / 40.993120°N 74.142869°W / 40.993120; -74.142869 (40.993120, -74.142869).