About This Place
Burton is a village in Geauga County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,450 at the 2000 census.
Burton was founded in 1798 and is Geauga County's oldest settlement. Like many other early settlements in the Connecticut Western Reserve, Burton has a town square patterned after the village greens of New England.
Burton is located at 41°28′18″N 81°8′49″W / 41.47167°N 81.14694°W / 41.47167; -81.14694 (41.471584, -81.146888).