About This Place
Sabina is a village in Clinton County, Ohio, United States. As of the 2000 census, the village had a total population of 2,780.
The town of Sabina was laid out by Warren Sabin, after whom it was named, in 1830, on land originally entered by P. Neville. The original plat of the town was recorded on the 6th of December, 1830, and contained thirty-seven lots. The corporation of the town was extended to include additional territory August 9, 1813. In 1859, the town was incorporated, and M. Morris appointed Mayor.
A group of archaeological sites known as the Beam Farm Woodland Archaeological District is located along Stone Road near the village. Once inhabited by Adenan and Hopewellian peoples, the district is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.