University Heights, OH
University Heights is a city in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States. It borders Beachwood to the east, Cleveland Heights to the west, South Euclid to the north and Shaker Heights to the south. The population was 13,539 as of the 2010 Census. University Heights is nicknamed the "City of Beautiful Homes."
Originally part of the Warrensville Township, University Heights was incorporated as Idlewood Village in 1908. It adopted its present name in 1925 when John Carroll University moved into the area. John Carroll attracted massive growth and University Heights soon became recognized as a city in 1940.
University Heights is located at 41°29′42″N 81°32′13″W / 41.495°N 81.53694°W / 41.495; -81.53694 (41.495019, -81.536864).