About This Place
Fort Supply is a town in Woodward County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 330 at the 2010 census.
Fort Supply, is a town established one mile West of Camp Supply, a United States Army post established on November 18, 1868 as a "Camp of Supply" for the winter campaign against the Southern Plains Indians, led by General Philip Sheridan.
Fort Supply is located at 36°34′20″N 99°34′26″W / 36.57222°N 99.57389°W / 36.57222; -99.57389 (36.572271, -99.573856). According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.2 square miles (0.6 km²), all of it land.