Conneautville is a borough in Crawford County, Pennsylvania, along Conneaut Creek. The population was 848 at the 2000 census.
Conneautville was founded in 1814 by Alexander Power, a surveyor and engineer. Conneautville was first called Powerstown or made reference to as Power’s Tract. Power wanted it called Conneautville after the Indian name Conneaut or Conneautee, meaning Snow Place.
Conneautville is at 41°45′29″N 80°22′10″W / 41.75806°N 80.36944°W / 41.75806; -80.36944 (41.758019, -80.369470).