About This Place
Roscoe is a borough in Washington County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 848 at the 2000 census.
The Allenport & Roscoe Street Railway was formed in 1903 and was purchased by Pittsburgh Railways to form part of their interurban line to Pittsburgh in 1906. The 2.4 miles (3.9 km) extension to Roscoe was completed on June 20, 1910. The line was closed in 1953.
Roscoe is located at 40°4′43″N 79°51′55″W / 40.07861°N 79.86528°W / 40.07861; -79.86528 (40.078513, -79.865225).