Arkansaw is an unincorporated census-designated place in the eastern portion of the town of Waterville, in Pepin County, Wisconsin, United States. Located approximately 3 miles west of Durand, it has the ZIP code of 54721. As of the 2010 census, its population was 177. From 1881 to 1886, the community was the county seat of Pepin County.
Arkansaw was founded in the early 1850s at a crossing of Arkansaw Creek, a tributary of the Eau Galle River. Initially built around lumbering, the first sawmill was opened in the community in 1852.
The community was originally built near the center of 3 dams within a mile of each other on Arkansaw Creek. All three were wiped out in a flood in 1907. Arkansaw Creek was named in honor of the Arkansas River. Today, the course of the creek runs through Arkansaw Creek Park.