Cuba City, WI
Cuba City is a city in Grant and Lafayette Counties in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The population was 2,156 at the 2000 census. The city is nicknamed "The City of Presidents" because of the presidential banners displayed along the city's Main Street.
The mayor of Cuba City is Bob Beinborn.
The first structure in the community was erected in 1846. The name "Yuba City" was finally picked after a dispute about the name of the new village, but after discovering another location had already been given that name, a new name, "Cuba City," was selected.