Milton is a town in Cabell County, West Virginia, United States. The population was 2,206 at the 2000 census.
Milton is a part of the Huntington-Ashland, WV-KY-OH Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). As of the 2000 census, the MSA had a population of 288,649. It incorporated in 1876 by David Harshbarger a large land holder, and is named for Milton Reese, Milton's first postmaster, in the vicinity at the time the town was established.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.6 square miles (4.1 km²), all land.