Earls Court was established in 1973 by Bob Daniels and Doug Nixon as a print and framing gallery at 78 George Street in Hamilton's Hess Village. In 1977 the second floor gallery was opened featuring some print makers from Open Studio in Toronto (Ann Meredith Barry, Jo Manning, Moira Clarke) and other local artists. In 1980 we moved to 105 George Street where we continued with print makers (David Blackwood for several years) and expanded into more local artists and different mediums. We continued at this location for the next 29 years until September 2009 when we moved into the current and much larger location at 215 Ottawa Street North in Hamilton. This newest location has a 1600 sq. ft. gallery and a 1000 sq. ft. framing facility. We will continue to have exhibitions of local artists and some historical works.