The current building dates to the early 1930’s, when it was built as a private canoe club on the banks of the Connecticut River, prior to the advent of power boating. In more recent years, it was home to the Harbor Park Restaurant. New owners purchased the restaurant in late 2010 and are focused on bringing new life to the food and the overall facility. We are currently the only restaurant located directly on the Connecticut River. The building is a massive 12000 sq. ft. facility, consisting of 3 floors that can accommodate more than 250 people inside and an additional 100 people on the patio.