St. Andrew Parish, established in 1955, is a catholic church that promotes its mission through worship, education and services. It provides a variety of educational programs to students through its elementary and religious schools, such as catechesis of the good shepherd and St. Andrew children s recreation education days. The institution also has various parishes and ministries, and provides faith formation adult and youth programs. The church also has a music ministry, and various parish organizations, including athletic association, building and planning committee, collection counters, garden club, knights of Columbus, legion of Mary and respect life society. St. Andrew Parish is located in Columbus, Ohio.