Established in 1958, The Gas House is a full-service metal fabrication job shop. It offers in-house laser cutting, bar and tube processing, stamping, machining, sawing and welding services. The company s capabilities include powder painting, e-coating and zinc plating services, as well as the delivery of parts. The Gas House serves the lift-truck, tractor, overhead crane and electrical components industries. It employs more than 220 people and is ISO 9001:2000 certified. The Gas House maintains an inventory of industrial and mechanical equipment and has nearly 200,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Its clients include Kubota, Yale Lift Trucks, Bobcat, Fontaine Trailer, Heil, Federal Mogul, Cascade and Gorbel.