The Page City Hall is located in the city of Page, Ariz., one of the youngest communities in the United States. It is located in northeastern Arizona, approximately five hours north of Phoenix and five hours east of Las Vegas. Page began in 1957, as a housing camp for workers building the Glen Canyon Dam. In 1958, approximately 24 square miles of Navajo land were exchanged for a larger tract in Utah, and Government Camp, which was later called Page in honor of Bureau of Reclamation Commissioner John C. Page, was born. Page City Hall houses the city council, which follows a council-manager form of government. Legislative policy is set by the elected councilors and administered by the city manager who is appointed by the city council. The city council consists of a mayor and six councilors.