Based in Forrest City, Ariz., St. Francis County Museum displays various historical artifacts, photographs, fossils and documents. The museum is housed in the Rush-Gates Home and was built in 1906 by Dr. J. O. Rush. It provides the history of St. Francis County and Eastern Arkansas. The 7000-square-foot home contains many artifacts of the era, including a reconstruction of Dr. Rush's office. St. Francis County Museum displays a collection of permanent relics, such as Mississippian Period native pottery and projectile points, along with fossilized mastodon bones, sea shells and shark teeth. It offers guided tours and the facility can also be rented for meetings and special events.