GKN Aerospace Bandy Machining manufactures military and commercial aerospace hinges, doors, panels, longerons, seat tracks, stringers, fittings and assemblies. The company is a supplier of OEM components for military, commercial and civilian aircraft and aerospace programs. GKN Aerospace Bandy Machining was founded in 1953 as G.W. Brandy (named for its founder). The company originally provided tool and die work and hinges for Lockeed Aircraft. By 1970, customer demand required an expansion to the current three building, 55,000-square-foot facility in Burbank, Calif. In 1990, G.W. Brandy was sold to Kleinert Industries, which added precision-machined components to the company product list. G.W. Brandy was renamed Brandy Machining International in 1995. GKN Aerospace Bandy Machining has more than 700 customers worldwide.