Capital Equipment Leasing

7825 Fay Ave
La Jolla CA 92037
Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
Capital Equipment Leasing was founded in 1984 by Richard Walker who believed that San Diego County needed a high quality independent lease brokerage to support the increasing number of small businesses the County was attracting.Mr. Walker immediately opened links with out-of-state funders to funnel much needed equipment leasing money into San Diego. To this day over 80% of Capital Equipment Leasing's customers are San Diego County businesses funded with money from outside the area. The remaining 20% are located throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada.Previously Mr. Walker was Deputy Director of Citibank's investment bank subsidiary in Sao Paulo, Brasil where he provided merger, acquisition and divestiture services to Citibank's multinational client base.Prior to that Mr. Walker was CEO of US bank-affiliated leasing companies in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Madrid, Spain.Mr. Walker has an MBA from Harvard, a Juris Doctor from University of Southern California and a BA in International Relations from Stanford.