This review is about the store checkout experience, not the pharmacy. The manager at the register during the evening rush was just unprofessional and I will never go back. He was very vocal about...
- Mon: 9am-9pm
- Tue: 9am-9pm
- Wed: 9am-9pm
- Thu: 9am-9pm
- Fri: 9am-9pm
- Sat: 10am-6pm
- Sun: 10am-6pm
See a problem? Let us know!
This place fucking sucks. All we want is our prescriptions. 90% of the time they don't have them ready in time and the other 10% of the time they got it wrong. It is now 9:04 and they literally...
So I decided to switch to CVS Pharmacy to take care of my pharmacy needs. I must first acknowledge that when I made that first call to speak with the pharmacist there, whose name is Yen. She was...
I called them morning for a refill. Pharmacist was very quick about the refill. It was urgent and she got it done in 5 min. Thank you!!
I will never use this store again, incorrect hours posted everywhere online, can't fill a fucking prescription. Talked to 2 different employees and a manager who all told me the "actual" hours,...