Bay Area Builders Exchange

3055 Alvarado St
San Leandro CA 94577
Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
About Exchange The Builders Exchange of Alameda County is a non-profit membership association composed of general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, manufacturer's representatives, as well as individuals and firms who are directly or indirectly related to the construction industry. While the majority of the members are from Alameda County, a considerable number of firms holding membership in the Exchange are located in adjacent counties. The Builders Exchange of Alameda County was organized in 1932 as the Oakland-Alameda County Builders Exchange. Prior to moving to San Leandro, the Exchange was headquartered through the years at three different Oakland locations. In January of 1974 Exchange purchased and renovated its current facility at 3055 Alvarado Street in San Leandro, California. In January of 1975 the name of the Exchange was changed from the Oakland-Alameda County Builders Exchange to Builders Exchange of Alameda County. Vice President, Theresa de Valence, Business Systems That Work For Contractors Secretary, Darren Gutierres, Berkeley Plumbing & Heating Co