In the United States, California is a state in the west. Bordered by Oregon to the north, Nevada and Arizona to the east, Mexico to the south, and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The capital city is Sacramento. This state is home to booming tech industries in both San Francisco and Los Angeles. Many vistors flock to this large state for diverse landscape, people, and forms of entertainment. The coastline is stunning and vast but there are also mountains, desert and prarie regions of the state. Top tourist attractions of this state include the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco, driving the Pacific Coast Highway, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Sign, the boardwalk in Venice Beach, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Disneyland, and wine tasting in Napa Valley to name a few.
The largest cities on the California map are Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, and Fresno. Find directions to California, browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates, road conditions, and more.
What are the 5 major cities in California?
What cities are part of Southern California?
Where is California located in the world?
What time zone is California?
- The 8 Best Places To Ski and Snowboard in California
- 10 Things to See and Do in California
- 10 Amazing Historic Hotels in California
- 7 Unforgettable Backdrops on California's 17 Mile Drive
- Who Really Struck It Rich During the California Gold Rush?
- Conquistadors, Gold and Charlemagne How California Got Its Name