Food is tasty! Service is great! My husband and I came here because we've been wanting to try it. We ordered Ahi Poke, lobster fettuccine and brussel sprouts. Everything was absolutely...
Price$31 to $50
- Mon: 6:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10pm
- Tue: 6:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10pm
- Wed: 6:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10pm
- Thu: 6:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10pm
- Fri: 6:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-11pm
- Sat: 8am-2pm, 5:30pm-11:30pm
- Sun: 8am-2pm, 5:30pm-9pm
WebsiteTake me there
See a problem? Let us know!
I have a tough time reviewing this because I know it's a restaurant best known for their dinner. Instead I ate here for breakfast. That being said, it's not like they take a step down in quality...
Made reservations for 7:45pm, but they didn't have a table for us... we waited about 15 minutes before they settled on seating us upstairs - therefore service was slow/inattentive. Not sure what...
Just tried Grange for the first time on Saturday night around 8. We had to sit on the bar seating by the windows since they were really busy and had a long wait. It wasn't the most comfortable...
Grange exudes warmth and class. It's one of my favorite restaurants downtown for a glass of wine and farm-to-fork dining. The menu is simple, seasonal, and has something for everyone. The perfect...