The cocktails are exceptional. The Shrubbery and seasonal mule were refreshingly good n somewhat strong. The food was okay. We arrived late so only ordered from the bar menu, which was expensive...
Price$31 to $50
- Mon: 6:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10pm
- Tue: 6:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10pm
- Wed: 6:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10pm
- Thu: 6:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10pm
- Fri: 6:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-11pm
- Sat: 8am-2pm, 5:30pm-11:30pm
- Sun: 8am-2pm, 5:30pm-9pm
WebsiteTake me there
See a problem? Let us know!
My wife and I made our fourth-ever trip to Grange last night and came away very impressed by a restaurant that has matured into one of Sacramento's finest. It has frequently made best-of lists...
My date surprised me by taking me to this restaurant and upon entering the lobby, I was stoked! We came here on our 3rd date and I have to say, he went all out. We ordered the following:...
Ok, real talk: this place was a little too hoity toity for my taste. Pretty pricey, and items like "teenage squash" on the menu (wtf is that). Ordered that sounded like a bruschetta with heirloom...
We had a Yelp event to go to but it didn't start until 7pm so thought we'd stop for some dinner first. The Grange was around the corner so thought we would try a new place.It was happy hour so...