Church of the Epiphany

1750 Huckins Rd
Cheshire CT 06410
Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
<p>The Church of the Epiphany was established in west Cheshire on Huckins Road in 1969 as an expansion of St. Bridget Church on Main Street. It expanded in 1987 when a new parish center was built.&nbsp;The church's Pastor, Fr. John Williams, is a former Navy Petty Officer who was assigned to NATO forces in Italy in the late 1970s.&nbsp;Members volunteer to serve meals twice a month at&nbsp;St. Vincent DePaul Mission in Waterbury. The volunteers make an average of 200 meals each Saturday the church hosts the dinner.</p>