Old Stone Schoolhouse

93 Copper Mine Rd
Farmington CT 06032
1 Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
<p>Owned and operated by the Farmington Historical Society, the Old Stone Schoolhouse is a single-room schoolhouse attended by students between the years 1790 and 1872. It was later used as a community center and chapel until 1956. The building is open for tours on Sundays during July and August, and it holds the annual Scarecrow Contest and Fall Festival every fall.</p>