Lost Acres Fire Department - North Granby Station

352 N Granby Rd
North Granby CT 06060
Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
<p>The 44-member Lost Acres Fire Department of Granby, Conn., was first incorporated in 1936. The North Granby Station was the original home of the all-volunteer fire department. &nbsp;Still the oldest station in the department, the current North Granby station was built in 1964. It holds a Class A 1,000 gal. pumper truck and a heavy medical rescue truck. &nbsp;</p> <p>The other two stations in the department are the West Granby Station located at 256 West Granby Rd and Center Station located at 206 Salmon Brook St.</p>