Food was amazing! And the drinks were great as well. We were greeted as soon as we walked in, endless chips and salsa for appetizer and food didn't take long at all. We will definitely be back soon!
- Mon: 11am-3pm, 5pm-10:30pm
- Tue: 11am-3pm, 5pm-10:30pm
- Wed: 11am-3pm, 5pm-10:30pm
- Thu: 11am-3pm, 5pm-10:30pm
- Fri: 11am-3pm, 5pm-11pm
- Sat: 12pm-11pm
- Sun: 4pm-10pm
See a problem? Let us know!
3.5 rounded up to 4. I think the negative reviews are a bit much, honestly. This place is some solid very Americanized "Mexican" food. They don't have Mexican street tacos or a solid al pastor,...
The customer service is horrible. The place. purports to close at 11:00 pm. We arrived at 10:30 pm, however, the door was closed. The patio waitress refused to let us in and refused to get the...
- Chimichanga was good - It had good reheat value, even in a microwave - Margarita was tasty, altho it was kind of watery - My friend did not like his taco salad, he threw it out, halfway...
For what it is, La Lomita is fine: ok-ish Tex-Mex, not authentic by any means Mexican food. This place is around the corner from my apartment and I've been wanting to check it out because I love...