They say Queen's Court is one of the nicest buffets you can find in Hilo. But do I agree with that? Of course not. I cant believe they charge more than $40 for dinner with minimal selections they...
- Mon: 6:30am-9:30am, 5:30pm-8pm
- Tue: 6:30am-9:30am, 5:30pm-8pm
- Wed: 6:30am-9:30am, 5:30pm-8pm
- Thu: 6:30am-9:30am, 5:30pm-8pm
- Fri: 6:30am-9:30am, 5:30pm-9pm
- Sat: 6:30am-9:30am, 5:30pm-9pm
- Sun: 6:30am-9:30am, 11am-2pm, 5:30pm-9pm
WebsiteTake me there
See a problem? Let us know!
I'm impressed with the Hawaiian Hotel,(Naniloa Hilton was horrible) 5 months ago we stayed two doors down at he Grand??? anyway, the buffet was so tasty and the selection was exceptionally. He...
Queen's Court Restaurant is the primary "place to go" when local Hilo families want to splurge for a big celebration and eat a lot of good food. Located in the Hilo Hawaiian hotel, the Queen's...
Good variety of food including prime rib, snow crab legs and a large variety of desserts.
The Friday night seafood buffets, are my new favorite dining! The food is amazing, all you can eat hot (or cold) snow crab, prime rib, and shrimp scampi are my favorites. Unlimited beer and...