Campbellsburg is a town in Brown Township, Washington County, Indiana, United States. The population was 585 at the 2010 census. It was named for Robert Campbell, who laid out the streets in 1851.
Campbellsburg is located at 38°39′8″N 86°15′42″W / 38.65222°N 86.26167°W / 38.65222; -86.26167 (38.652299, -86.261546).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.0 square miles (2.5 km²), all of it land.