Darlington is a town in Franklin Township, Montgomery County, Indiana, United States. The population was 843 at the 2010 census.
Darlington was platted by Enoch Cox in 1836.
The Pennsylvania Rail Road (Vandalia district) made stops in Darlington for many years from the late 19th century up until the 1960s. The right-of-way can still be seen to this day along state road 47 with its numerous wood-pile trestles. Many people in Darlington would ride the PRR to Lake Maxinkuckee on weekends during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.