Edwardsport is a town in Vigo Township, Knox County, Indiana, United States. The population was 363 at the 2000 census. It was founded in 1839 and was named after Edward Wilkins, a founding father. It was an early flatboat landing site.
Edwardsport is located at 38°48′41″N 87°15′6″W / 38.81139°N 87.25167°W / 38.81139; -87.25167 (38.811322, -87.251670).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.3 square miles (0.7 km²), all of it land.