Shirley is a town in Brown Township, Hancock County and Greensboro Township, Henry County in the U.S. state of Indiana. The population was 830 at the 2010 census.
The Shirley post office was originally established in Hancock County on May 28, 1891 with Benjamin F. Taylor as its first postmaster. The post office moved into Henry County on October 19, 1948, with John C. Cottrell as postmaster.
Shirley Town Hall is located slightly north of the Post Office, next to the local GasAmerica. The Town Hall also serves as headquarters for the police department.