Mulberry is a town in Madison Township, Clinton County, Indiana, United States. The population was 1,254 at the 2010 census. The town was named for a mulberry tree which grew at the point where it was founded.
The plat for the town of Mulberry was laid out by W. S. Perrin on October 1, 1858. In the dedication of the plat the town is mistakenly named Glicksburg, an error made by a surveyor. The town's first home was that of Thomas Waldron, who also operated the first store and was Mulberry's first postmaster. The Lafayette, Muncie and Bloomington Railroad (later the Lake Erie and Western, then New York Central) reached Mulberry around 1873; the Terre Haute, Indianapolis and Eastern interurban line also serviced the town in the early 1900s.
Mulberry is located at 40°20?38?N 86°39?58?W / 40.34389°N 86.66611°W / 40.34389; -86.66611 (40.343818, -86.666086).