Fulton is a city in Bourbon County, Kansas, United States. The population was 184 at the 2000 census.
During the American Civil War, Fort Lincoln (later known as Fort Osaga and Fort Fulton) was built and operated near Fulton as part of the Fort Scott defense, mostly as a prisoner-of-war camp. It operated from 1861-1864.
Fulton is located at 38°0′35″N 94°43′10″W / 38.00972°N 94.71944°W / 38.00972; -94.71944 (38.009828, -94.719358), along the Little Osage River.