Spearville is a city in Ford County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 773.
The land for the townsite of Speareville was deeded by the Santa Fe to the Arkansas Valley Town Company in March, 1873, and was surveyed and platted. The town was named for Alden H. Speare, railroad director and president of the town company.
Spearville's first permanent residents were the Santa Fe section foreman, Jonas Stafford, and his family. Stafford was stationed at this particular watering spot beginning January, 1875. Stafford's wife and daughters opened an eating house, mainly for the accommodation of the section hands.