Founded in 1854, N. H. Bragg & Sons distributes industrial, welding and safety equipment and supplies. It serves more than 3,500 customers, including large pulp and paper mills, manufacturers, utilities and government entities, fleet operators, contractors, welding fabricators and local machine and repair shops. Its 10,000-square-foot showroom displays a wide variety of industrial supplies, tools and equipment, safety, janitorial and welding supplies and products. It offers access to factory expertise, approved and updated manuals, parts and warranty service. It specializes in stock management, information systems, logistics and on-site storage services to analyze needs and manage sourcing, buying, receiving, stocking and payments. It is a member of the Affiliated Distributors and maintains a cost structure and share practices information with the North American distributors.