Trinity Lutheran Church

109 Main St
Reisterstown MD 21136
Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
<p>The church's history dates back to 1764, when John Reister, the founder of Reisterstown, set aside a quarter-acre for a cemetery, school and small church. That building was torn down in 1854. A two-story church was built in 1867, and was later replaced in 1907 by the current sanctuary. The church's stained glass windows, which are easy to see from Main Street, were designed by a German artist and made using glass imported from Europe.</p> <p>The church offers Sunday school, a confirmation program and a youth group.</p>