Opened in 1912, Baden Elementary School began under the name of as Prince George's County's first Agricultural High School. As an elementary school, it caters to the communities of Aquasco, Baden, Brandywine, Croom, and Eagle Harbor. The enrollment in the school's Pre-Kindergarten through sixth grade program totals to approximately 250 students. Based in Brandywine, Md., Baden Elementary School has a number of facilities within its physical plant, which includes the Baden Branch of the Prince George's County Public Library System, the Greater Baden Medical Clinic and a Maryland National Capital Park and Planning facility. The institution is a member of the Prince George s County Public Schools.