Needham Cemetery Association

121 Parish Rd
Needham Heights MA 02494
Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
<p>Incorporated in 1884, the Needham Cemetery Association is located on Parish Road, although the main entrance is on Nehoiden Street. The business can trace its roots back to the early 1700s. In 1711, Jermiah Woodcock, Jonathon Hay, Thomas Metclaff and Eleazor Kingsbury founded the Needham Cemetery. The cemetery includes a portion of land granted by the inhabitants of Dedham. In 1839, the sexton was permitted to charge fifty cents and up to a dollar and a half to keep the gates and burial grounds in the graveyard stable.</p>