We had breakfast buffet every morning at the Breeze Bar & Cafe, as well as a clam bake dinner with a work retreat. Breakfast consisted of smoked salmon and egg sandwiches, potatoes, eggs, an array...
Price$31 to $50
- Mon: 7:30am-10am, 11:30am-2pm, 5:30pm-9pm
- Tue: 7:30am-10am, 11:30am-2pm, 5:30pm-9pm
- Wed: 7:30am-10am, 11:30am-2pm, 5:30pm-9pm
- Thu: 7:30am-10am, 11:30am-2pm, 5:30pm-9pm
- Fri: 7:30am-10am, 11:30am-2pm, 5:30pm-9pm
- Sat: 7:30am-10am, 11:30am-2pm, 5:30pm-9pm
- Sun: 7:30am-10am, 11am-2pm, 5:30pm-9pm
WebsiteTake me there
See a problem? Let us know!
One of the worst meals I've ever had. The burger was an overcooked frozen patty, and the avocado toast was smeared guacamole with a hard boiled egg that was allegedly "poached." An overpriced...
No, just No!! Reheated food with no flavor. Asked for food recommendations and was told the Crab Cake to start and then the Swordfish. They both tasted practically the same!!! They brought the...
Not recommended for cocktails. 1 Manhattan and 2 signature cocktails were hands down terrible. A hotel like this should do this so much better and I'd love to see them fix their drink quality....
Visiting Nantucket and looking for a quick breakfast spot we landed at the hotel and Breeze restaurant. We were seated at a table near the balcony overlooking the pool and in a nice Nantucket...