Caring for an elderly loved one can be challenging at all levels – mental, physical and emotional. The option of moving to an assisted living is anything but easy. It is at such times that the caring and compassionate staff of Angel Gardens Assisted Living and AmeriCare, LLC- a Care provider strive to make you and your loved ones feel at home.
Our Program Highlights
• A wide array of highly personalized care services of all levels catering to the relatively independent to those requiring total care and hospice care.
• A highly individualized resident centered service/ care plan that accommodates for resident preferences and changes with all of the changing care needs.
• An activity program that has at its core – a philosophy of engaging residents in meaningful activity and keeping them active and constructively occupied thereby distracting them from the aches, pains and age related concerns.
• A memory care program especially for the residents suffering from the dementia – Alzheimer’s and non-Alzheimer’s with special attention to their diet, activity and needs.
• Coordinated care from Experienced and caring staff that is available round the clock to meet with the needs of the residents.
• An intensive hydration program in an attempt to keep away aggravation of dementia that occurs with dehydration and Urinary tract infections.
• Dietary staff that cooks delicious home cooked food right from scratch and have demonstrated excellence in catering to special diets of residents.
• A quiet and serene environment in a safe, secured home with special accommodation for residents with dementia.
• A standalone organization that has served the community for years and has built everlasting relationships with the families of residents.
• Continuing training and in-services for the staff to individualize care and help them to effectively meet with the changing resident needs.
We would be privileged to have you schedule a tour of our facility and let us show you around. If you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact Sonya or Narain at 734-464-2772 or email us at email@example.com.