We are a friendly, spiritual and energetic Episcopal Church located in St. Cloud, Minnesota. Established in 1856, St. John's has maintained cherished traditions, while also evolving and adapting to the changing face of ministry in the St. Cloud area. Our building reflects many of our values as it is designed to be open, welcoming and adaptable for use. That flexibility and openness is balanced by remaining true to our past which is reflected in the cross that hangs above the altar. Although contemporary in form, it is made of wood salvaged from the altar of a previous Church building which was destroyed by fire in 1969. St. John's members have been an active, public presence for the common good. Our continuing purpose is to cultivate mature Christian disciples, equipping and emboldening them to be Christ's heart, hands, and voice in the world.