Webb is a town in Tallahatchie County, Mississippi, United States. The population was 587 at the 2000 census.
Webb was founded around 1880. The first post office was founded in 1880 and named Hood for one of the earlier settlers. In 1882, Judge James L.A. Webb, a Confederate veteran and a University of North Carolina graduate, operated the only store there and later the Hood Masonic Lodge was built. There was one saloon at that time called "The Razzle Dazzle". The town was incorporated in 1905.
In those days most of the groceries and necessities were brought to Hood by flat bottom boat from Sharkey, being hauled down the river from Friars Point. Cassidy Bayou was navigable then and was maintained by the government from Sharkey to Hood. The town was later renamed in honor of Judge Webb.