Mantorville is a city in Dodge County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 1,197 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Dodge County. Founded in 1854, the city is one of the oldest in Minnesota. It is known as the source of Mantorville limestone, which found its way into buildings across the United States. Mantorville shares a school system with nearby Kasson, Minnesota (the "K-M Komets"). The K-M school system is a member of the Zumbro Education school district (ZED).
Minnesota State Highway 57 serves as a main arterial route in the city.
The limestone quarried in the area was soft and easily carved when first extracted, but became harder as it endured the elements, making it a long-lasting building material. The historic Hubbell House used the stone in 1856, and it was likewise used in 1865 for the Dodge County Courthouse, designed by E. Townsend Mix and now the oldest working courthouse in Minnesota.