Rogers is a city in Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 8,597 at the 2010 census. The center of population of Minnesota is located in Rogers . The city is on the northwestern tier of the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area.
Located on either side of Interstate 94, with Minnesota State Highway 101 running north, Rogers has been teeming with growth the past 20 years. The 2000-2010 (8,597) population rate was +139.6%.
In the 1880s John Rogers sold an acre of his land (then part of Hassan township) to Great Northern Railroad for a dollar. The new depot provided a convenient stop for the rich timber resources of the area, and served as the beginning ground of a new community. When St. Martin Catholic Church and school were added, Rogers grew in local importance, consequently causing new businesses to be built and the town to be regarded as more of a local hub than other nearby communities such as Fletcher. In 1914 the city was incorporated.