We opened our doors for the first time in June of 1980. We are the oldest locally owned and operated pawn shop in the Flathead Valley. Gold Rush Pawn was opened in a small second-hand shop across from the Rainbow Bar in Evergreen. After two years at the original location, Gold Rush moved to the present location at 1353 Hwy 2 East in Kalispell. It was just an old vehicle repair shop. The building was a quonset, totally open; complete with oil stains on the floor. After a lot of sweat and hard work, Gold Rush was remodeled and ready to move in to. Then, in January of 1992 the motorcycle dept. was added to the pawn and second-hand business. Gold Rush American Motorcycle is located inside Gold Rush Pawn and has a complete parts and accessories supply for Harley-Davidson cycles. A full line of reasonably priced new and used leathers were added shortly after. Gold Rush had found its niche Gold Rush no longer repairs Harleys but has staff that can help you with advice and finding parts.